Traffic Monsoon

Tuesday 30 June 2009

The beginning of a long journey

I have started this blog to keep a track of how I am progressing in the world of SAP.

Currently I am working for a SAP VAR (value added resellar - company who sell SAP) but not actually working in the SAP team. Ideally I'd like to move into the SAP arena and working here allows me to have experts around me as well as access to the SAP website.

I am experienced in Windows 2003 Server and SQL Server 2005 therefore will concentrate on an implementation on this enviroment.

My experience of SAP is next to nothing, in fact, last month (May 2009) I attended an internal course to understand the architecture of SAP Netweaver and the pre-requirements was to have SAP Gui installed. I asked around and found out that this is SAP Front End.

I will detail as much as I can in this blog which will hopefully help others when starting a career in SAP. There is a lot of information on the internet about SAP but not a lot on how to get started in SAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment